L got her permit yesterday. Aced the test in about 5 min. She had procrastinated and worried about it. Wanted to take the test without studying and then retake it and I convinced her to just read through the book and she'd have no problem. Then she was peeved because a lot of sections weren't on the test at all. I was peeved because I wasn't thinking ahead and didn't have her birth certif so we had to go to the bank first. Then we got stuck behind a woman in line that took over a half hr. 2 hrs gone from my life for a 5 min test. And I got my license renewed too. Now we get to start driving!
L is going to All State Speech. She has just had a great year - Opus Honor Choir, Best Female Vocalist at one Show Choir competition, top ratings in some of her speech and vocal groups. What remains is musical and dance recital.
If I don't brag about the others as much, it is because the lower grades don't get so many awards. M holds the school's all time record for the most math objectives. She won her shool's science fair last year. E is just finishing her SF project and has been very diligent about it, doing it all herself. I've been trying to read more with S.
MH
No comments:
Post a Comment