Thursday, April 16, 2009
Spring Finally Here
Weather makes such a huge difference in my mood and what tasks I set out to accomplish. I built a raised bed of concrete pavers and it's waiting for the strawberry plants that have been in a bag forever. A friend helped me plant 3 trees. Which is good, because it looks like 2 trees I planted last fall may be dead. We also planted raspberries. I walked around the yard and lots of things from last year are coming up. Of course, I wish I would have moved more little bulbs, but those things will get added with time. I still need to build a lettuce bed. And next year I can add black raspberries and more of everything. See about getting a gingko and maybe adding the deck this year; then grapes... I have a whole new yard to fill up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment