Sunday, March 15, 2009

Spring Break

Break started Friday. I stayed home from work. Did a lot of laundry. I had plenty to keep me busy, but some kids got bored hanging around the house. They need more excitement.

On Saturday, I worked all day and kids stayed home, except for L who was out of town at a speech contest. She got 3 #1's, the highest she could get. Was nice weather and kids played outside. S went to a friends.

Today, Sun. Church, then shopping. Got S a 1st communion dress - white with small purple flowers. Not traditional, but things aren't traditional any more. They are not having a special 1st communion mass, so a slightly different dress is perfectly acceptable.

Tomorrow, ice skating and Chinese buffet and swimming!

Tues. - I work all day.

Wed. - L&M get vacinnations. No plans after that. Perhaps take cat to vet, sew, clean, exercise, walk, organize. Exciting break.

MH

No comments: