Yesterday they poured the footings. Today they poured the walls. Both days we've gone out after work and looked and missed all the action. When school is done, we should get a chance to see some people working. It's raining tonight. House seems higher up off the st. than I expected. I was also disappointed to see that the walls will be fake brick. CK had told me he thought they would be smooth concrete, but I guess it just depended on which company he could get to do the work. Sigh.
Still, very exciting that it is happening. Met some of our neighbors tonight. I talked with the man across the st. and a bunch of kids stopped by. And my kids were trying to find out if there were any kids their ages.
I still can't upload photos to here or to yahoogroups. I can do it from another computer, so if any of you have an idea why it once worked and now it doesn't, let me know. L has been taking a bunch of photos, so some day I'll post them.
M.F.H.
No comments:
Post a Comment