
Obviously, I wanted to talk about our house without identifying where we live. Also I like the typical child's stick house drawing. Though I don't think our house will be red.
Also, it is a lot easier to type than to find the time to scan things and take and add photos, but I hope to get around to that.
The closing was very painless. I kept thinking, 'spending this much money shouldn't be so painless!' Closing costs came to less than $500, but I get to close again when the construction is done.
I was talking to a regular patron where I work and he was telling me I could save so much money by being my own contractor! I can't imagine that. First I don't know anything about building a house and I don't have time to do it. I can't imagine spending all day at work on the phone to workmen. Plus coordinating them all or even hiring the best ones at the best price that a contractor would be able to do. Obviously if they want to work for him again, they have to show up when expected and do a good job.
I am supposed to see 2-3 kitchen layout from the kitchen guy on Tues.
M.H.
No comments:
Post a Comment