Sunday, April 29, 2007

Plants

I plan to sign the contract with CK this week. He dropped off the electrical and final floor plans to me yesterday morning and I haven't had time to look at them. The electrical is a whole post in itself as there are tons of switches, outlets and recessed ceiling lights. More on that another day.

The house is contracted to begin by May 15 and end Nov 15. I asked if I could move any plants and he said I could stick them in the ground somewhere and move them in the spring. They probably would not be able to seed the lawn until spring. So I am wondering if you wanted any of my plants this summer/fall, Annette? I might give away some to friends too. I supposed I shall move what I can, but I'd like to put my house on the market in Sept/Oct. Maybe catch a buyer that wasn't happy with what was available during the summer. I'd have to have a proviso they couldn't take possession until late Nov. and probably another that we need a 24 hr. warning to show the house.

Got up early and took a walk with M. Then we were at church by 11:30 as she had to serve, then spent 1-2:30 getting dance photos done. Came home and turned around and took L down for her 1 1/2 hrs. there. She has to be in 3 group photos. Did some laundry, but not much else accomplished today. I am so tired. Am making a sausage strata for supper.

I'll try to post more drawings in the next few days. I'm on vacation most of the week, so have tons I want to do.
M.F.H.

No comments: