Is this an adoption blog? Well, yes, because I have 4 adopted kids. And no, because it's more about being a single, working parent raising 4 kids who happen to be adopted. I've noticed as the years go by, when I first adopted, my life was about adoption, but now that actively adopting is over and the kids are older, my life is about parenting. Parenting 4 pretty normal kids. Yeah, adoption related things are still there, but they're just a small part of life. On the whole, there are plenty of other hassles and sibling and teen drama to deal with.
So yeah, this an adoption blog and this is a single parent adoption blog and an older child adoption blog and a multiple child adoption blog. But it's pretty much about our normal, boring life. No heavy issues. No ongoing issues. Just basically that adoption is pretty normal and ordinary.
MH
No comments:
Post a Comment