Heard last night that the painting of the drywall is done. It's all done in white - alabaster. Or as the contractor kept mistakenly saying - albatross!
I have to stop out and see it this afternoon. I can start painting now, but will be out of town this weekend. With Dad sick, I don't know how much painting I'll get done. Which will all work out. Kids are still uncertain what color they want their rooms and I think once they see the carpet in, it will help them decide. So we'll see if I can get living/kitchen, master bed and bath painted.
Week #6 for siding and it's still not done. It's been muddy and rainy, so guys are working at another house instead. Today or tomorrow they are suppose to pour driveway and sidewalk and front porch. So then siding should finish. And landscape can start, if I can get ahole of the guy. And if I can buy some trees at the place that's going out of business.
Flooring's ready to order. Cabinets are ordered, but not handles. Doors ordered, but not knobs. Still have some lighting to buy. It will be so exciting to see cabinets go in and flooring. But no picutres to post. Do you really want to see empty all white rooms?
M.F.H.
No comments:
Post a Comment