Finally, siding finished yesterday, just ahead of rain. I think it's taken 8 weeks. Now I'll be able to post a photo of the house. They also did the grading of the lot, which I was afraid would have been postponed by the rain, but he got it done. It rained and poured half the day and evening, so I'm hoping that by the weekend, the weather turns nice and it will be easy to dig up plants. So this weekend, I'm either planting or painting.
They also hung alot of the ceiling fixtures. The fans in the girls' bedrooms are huge. They didn't look that big in the stores. L will not be able to have a draped 4 poster bed for certain. Woodwork is still going up and 2 doors are hung. I have to do some touch up on the painting we've done, so we may not get much more painting done this weekend. Flooring is to start Mon with the Durastone and fireplace. Kitchen cabinets were to have started yesterday, but didn't, but I imagine they'll be in by the weekend.
Lots happening and its exciting finally, after a long wait.
M.F.H.
No comments:
Post a Comment