



Hadn't realized how long it's been since I've written, but people tell me they are actually checking the blog, so I guess I'm overdue to add more photos.
I didn't record at all Frank coming up to help me paint. We painted or touched up 4 bedrooms, 2 baths, the living/kitchen and the front room. I'd probably only have less than half that done without his help. I still have some touch up to do. And still deciding colors for some rooms.
House is basically done except for fireplace mantel which should be this week. And for some reason, kitchen people have not installed glass inserts in cabinet doors for 3 weeks! And I'm missing 1 countertop in laundry and hooks in mudroom. Garage needs to be emptied of workmen's stuff. I have to clean basement. They swept it out, but it's dirty. So I hope to clean this weekend before I can install and fill shelves in basement and garage.
Sarah is having her delayed birthday/slumber party this Sat. night at the new house. We don't need furniture for that.
Next I have to check with work and call the movers and set a date to move. I've been delaying because I need to empty so many cabinets (china) and bookshelves. But once the date is set, I'll go into overdrive and get it done.
Christmas presents to buy and wrap, Christmas cards to write and send, Christmas concerts and parties to attend. . . And it snowed last night. So I promise more photos soon.
M.F.H.
No comments:
Post a Comment