Our Nanchang room. Many times we had 2 next door rooms or nearby rooms. Occasionally we got connected rooms, which made everything so much easier. It was a good thing we always had 2 rooms, as I don't think we could have managed well in one. When a cot was added, there was usually no space and one bathroom would not have been enough.
The sleeper train. A bit old, but the girls still talk about it. No one in our car spoke English, but one student spoke a little. I slept down the hall with 3 other women and 2 children. That worked out well. It was a bit tight, but the trip was from supper time until morning, so we mostly slept.
This is the building L and I stayed in originally. The balconies were open then as I recall. This building is now closed for remodeling and the front door area was all torn up so I didn't step in a take a photo.
This is the new Ming Yuan, where we were mistakenly taken. They were preparing for a wedding. Between our 2 buildings was a lovely outdoor pool where you had to buy and wear bathing caps.
No comments:
Post a Comment