I don't know how many days of fog we've had. Lost count.
Yesterday was a busy day. L was at show choir all day. I went down to work at 3:00 and stayed until 9:30 when the kids I was working with said they could take over. Meanwhile, M&E had left for the Y dance after 6 of M's friends dropped off their sleepover stuff. S stayed home by herself for a few hours. I wasn't too worried about her, as time flies when you're playing computer games. She probably hardly moved.
I picked up M&E and friends from the Y at 10:30. Then ordered pizzas. Picked up L from show choir at midnight. Every one stayed up late and was wound up - except me. I went to bed at 1:00 and missed the birthday party. M is 13 today. Now I have 2 teens, though E is so close she acts like a teen too. I'm very impressed that M organized the whole party on her own and everything worked as planned.
M.H.
No comments:
Post a Comment