Friday, October 9, 2009

Odds and ends





Here's Bitzey. She's smart. She was the dickens; always jumping on Nibbles and running out the door when it was opened. After being fixed she was a quiet kitty for a week and now she's getting back to her old self. But she's also turned into a lap kitty. Often comes to sit next to me - on those rare occasions when I'm sitting down.

This is L's pinata from her 2nd grade birthday. It didn't get too beat up then, so I hung on to it and she reused it for her birthday last year, where the girls really beat it up, so I decided it was time to burn the bunny.

Here's my snake plant blooming. This was my grandfather's plant and I remember it from the 1960's. My sister had it at her house and we decided it needed to be divided. We split it 3-4 ways and one of mine bloomed immediately, twice! So do they really only bloom once every 100 years?


M.H.

No comments: