Monday, December 29, 2008

Almost the New Year


Since the house has been built and we've lived in it a year now and this blog has set inactive for awhile, I thought it time to reactivate it and use it as a diary and also a way of showing what we're up to, to friends and family.

I got a camera for xmas and the house is actually pretty neat, and maybe it will stay that way for awhile. So maybe I can find time to do more things. I have this week off from work and have a list of things to accomplish. I did make it to the Y this a.m. and have a load of laundry in progress. I've had a few cups of tea and it's a typical morning. Half the family still asleep at 11:30 - L&S!

Rock Band has been running continually since xmas eve. Ipod touches and Nintendo DS are the best inventions ever. I am really impressed by the ipods. They are not just music anymore - mini computers. Capt. Kirk would be so jealous. Now if I could just get my hands on a transporter . . .

MFH

No comments: